Family fun at the Hotel St. Oswald
Winter activities for young and old
Families have pulled the big one at the Hotel St. Oswald: Here your little ones can find a lot to experience so that it will never get boring. Activities indoors and outdoors, whether building a snowman, ice skating or arts & crafts will await you!
Games & fun in the “Lebensbaum”
In our “Lebensbaum” at the Hotel St. Oswald our employees will provide a lot of variety and fun in the winter holidays in Bad Kleinkirchheim. The supervised activities will take place indoors and outdoors. Of course, building a snowman in front of the hotel must not be forgotten. And: The hotel’s own ice skating rink is only about 30 metres from the hotel. (depending on the weather!)
Adventure programme at the Hotel St. Oswald
But the highlight for our little guests at the Hotel St. Oswald is the diverse programme of our “Lebensbaum”. The perfect addition to your ski fun! Here, the little ones can have fun and learn a lot during numerous different activities, whether in sports and gymnastics exercises, coin and puzzle games or skill competitions and much more.
Excerpt of our winter programme:
- Sport is fun - warm-up exercises and light ski gymnastics training
- Coin and puzzle games
- Arts & crafts with corks, making polar bears and funny faces
- Letter game, colourful ice light magic
- Skill competition
- Painting and drawing games, music games
- Weaving friendship bracelets, making colourful pictures from ironing beads
- We will make our own rocket and then a frisbee.
We will be happy to give you more information and suggestions around your family holidays! We look forward to your room enquiry.