Holidays at Carinthia’s lakes
From the Hotel St. Oswald into the bathing fun
Jump into cool water when the temperature is warm? Summer holidays in Carinthia are a wish come true. Numerous bathing lakes close to the Hotel St. Oswald will invite you to a refreshing excursion. So nothing stands in the way of a bathing holiday in Carinthia.
Bathing lakes in Carinthia
Carinthia is known for its bathing lakes Crystal clear, drinking water quality and perfect water temperatures for carefree bathing fun. From the Hotel St. Oswald you will reach the nearest beach in only a few minutes by car - for example at Lake Brennsee near Feld, at Lake Millstätter See and at Lake Afritzer See. Surfing, sailing, cross the water with your SUP or simply relax on the pedal boat. Pure lake fun!
3 lakes close by
The selection of bathing lakes around the hotel in St. Oswald in Bad Kleinkirchheim is big. Very popular is Lake Millstätter See with its up to 28 °C water temperature and its Mediterranean charm. If you look for a quieter, smaller lake we recommend the two more idyllic lakes, Lake Afritzer See and Lake Brennsee in the Gegendtal valley, only 10 minutes from Bad Kleinkirchheim. The two lakes are particularly popular because of their location between two wooded slopes and are also the perfect starting points for a bike or hiking tour. Fishermen also appreciate the crystal clear lakes for casting their fishing rods.
- Numerous lidos around the Carinthian lakes
- Only a few minutes drive from St. Oswald to the nearest bathing lakes
- Bathhouse Millstatt for exclusive lake wellness
- Bath towels for your lake experience are available at the reception.
- Pedal boat, electric boat and rowing boat rental at Lake Millstätter See
- Water sports: from stand up paddling, sailing, surfing to kayaking
- Boat trip on Lake Millstätter See: get to know the lake from a different perspective
- Fishermen’s luck at Lake Brennsee and Lake Afritzer See
- Lake cycle path and ferry for cyclers at Lake Millstätter Se
- Nockmobil call taxi from St. Oswald to the surrounding lakes