The short path to happiness
Moments of happiness at the Hotel St. Oswald
Sometimes it’s the little things that create the greatest feeling of happiness. At the Hotel St. Oswald in Bad Kleinkirchheim, these moments line up one after another. We have asked our guests what they like especially in our house.
It makes them happy…
- …when the fragrance of fresh bread and fine coffee tickles their nose at the breakfast buffet.
- …when they stand on the panoramic balcony and breathe in the pure mountain air deep into the tips of your lungs.
- …to see the friendly smile of our employees when you encounter them in the hallway - every day.
- …to arrive at the hotel and dive into this homely feeling that immediately sets in.
- …to try the wonderful wines from our hotel’s wine collection.
- …to enjoy the delicious dinner - and taste the big love behind it.
- …to see the passion of the hosts for their life task which you can see in the small details in the hotel.
- …to simply stop thinking for once in a while - on a lounger in the relaxation room with a view of the mountains.
- …to hear the merry laughter of the host family which shows that they work with much love.
This can only be found here with us - for your happiness!
- The Lebensbaum: Children will have a lot of fun here with loving child carers (whole day)
- A cosy library for bookworms of every age.
- Ski shuttle: Ski course children have a good time: We will take them to the ski school in St. Oswald with our hotel’s own ski shuttle service. And this within 1-2 minutes drive.After a half-day or full-day course we will also pick them up again if requested.
- Treatments for young and old: A massage for the little ones? A facial treatment for the grown-ups? Or rather a pedicure? Take a look at our balance offers!
- Numerous surprises during the holiday periods (magicians, play day, etc.)
- Wine tastings in the hotel’s own wine collection
- Large family suites with much space
- Spacious apartments for all those who want to be a little more independent
Take a virtual tour and experience the rooms at Hotel St. Oswald from a 360° angle from the comfort of your own home!