Happy times at Hotel St. Oswald ...
… when you bath in the colors of the filled breakfast buffet, the smell of fresh bread, delicious coffee and juicy fruit help you in a pleasant start to a wonderful vacation day
… when the laughter of children touch the (grand)parents hearts
… when you are standing on the panoramic balcony and fill your lungs with crystal clear mountain air
… when a friendly smile welcomes you every day
… when you get the feeling from the first step into the house “I am at home”
… when you can taste finest wines under the expert guidance in our vinothek .
… when you are friendly supported with your projects for you vacation day
… when you spend your holiday on a place, where time and space seems infinite
… when a beautiful selection of culinary delights is offered and finely served at the table
… when you enjoy the small gestures, whereof you can recognize the attention to details
… when the recreative peace of this place gives you real power
… when you are lying in a comfortable canvas chair, looking through the huge panoramic windows and let flow your thoughts
… when you have together with your host family Scheriau wonderful experiences, that you will remember a long time with the desire of “more”
The advantages when you choose a family holiday with that special pamper factor:
- each member of the family can and should enjoy their holiday exactly as they want to.
- Young children are carefully and lovingly looked after in our special play area (open all day),
- leaving the (grand)parents to immerse themselves in a book that they can read in peace in the cosy library
- Do you fancy skiing lessons for the kids? If so, we can take them to the ski school in St. Oswald using the hotel's own ski shuttle service. It's only 1-2 minutes away by road. After their half- or whole-day course, we'll be only to glad to go and collect them.
That way, parents can happily ski for longer before following the slope back down to the hotel, safe in the knowledge that the children are being taken care of by our nanny.
- Mothers can treat themselves to a soothing facial which will leave their skin soft and smooth. It's good enough to send you into a deep sleep, not to mention boost your energy reserves!
And fathers? How about an invigorating back and leg massage? After an exciting day on the slopes, it's the ideal way to relax.
- Not forgetting the children ... if they fancy a bit of TLC, we can give you a tip here: book them in for an aroma massage. They'll have the most wonderful dreams once they're in bed!
- Of course there are also a few special delights that you, and especially the kids, shouldn't miss over the holiday period. Magician Engelbert has a whole bag of surprises, while you'll be spoiled for choice with Bertram and his more than 300 games. Meanwhile, the parents can be tasting wines in the hotel's own wine cellar. Or maybe you'd rather sample some fine spirits at the bar?
- We're especially keen to ensure that families have lots of space in their accommodation - family combinations with two separate bedrooms and a shared living area are always very popular. However, if the family apartments and suites are booked out, we have other family-friendly solutions with double bedrooms for the children and teenagers, and adjoining junior suites for the (grand)parents.