Happy times at Hotel St. Oswald ...
... if there's dancing in the evening when you can sway to lively rhythms and familiar melodies.
... if you meet friendly people and enjoy happy interludes - the chat at breakfast, the fresh air and the snowflakes swirling about on the terrace, an easy-going swimming contest in the indoor pool, or personal reminiscences on a winter hike.
... if you feel at home and know you'll be well looked after because you've booked an all-inclusive package.
... if your every wish is understood and fulfilled.
... if you can wake in the morning and take a stretch on the balcony. It's soon clear that the day here at St. Oswald starts earlier than at home. But just imagine waking up and breathing in the tingling, clear mountain air.
... if you can find your favourite wine on our extensive and varied wine list and enjoy it sip by sip beside the crackling fire.
... if you are served lovingly prepared dishes on a beautifully set table and you can savour them in a sophisticated atmosphere.
... if you know that your chosen hotel is the ideal place for active holidays because of the wide range of pursuits it offers.
... if your spirits are raised by the happy laughter of children from their tree-planted play area.
... if you can enjoy spirited banter at the bar and share amusing holiday experiences.
... if you can curl up with a favourite book and a soft, giant cushion by the tiled stove in the library.
... if you are allowed to mix your favourite cocktail yourself behind the bar and pick up a few tricks from the barman.
The advantages when you choose a family holiday with that special pamper factor:
- each member of the family can and should enjoy their holiday exactly as they want to.
- Young children are carefully and lovingly looked after in our special play area (open all day),
- leaving the (grand)parents to immerse themselves in a book that they can read in peace in the cosy library
- Do you fancy skiing lessons for the kids? If so, we can take them to the ski school in St. Oswald using the hotel's own ski shuttle service. It's only 1-2 minutes away by road. After their half- or whole-day course, we'll be only to glad to go and collect them.
That way, parents can happily ski for longer before following the slope back down to the hotel, safe in the knowledge that the children are being taken care of by our nanny.
- Mothers can treat themselves to a soothing facial which will leave their skin soft and smooth. It's good enough to send you into a deep sleep, not to mention boost your energy reserves!
And fathers? How about an invigorating back and leg massage? After an exciting day on the slopes, it's the ideal way to relax.
- Not forgetting the children ... if they fancy a bit of TLC, we can give you a tip here: book them in for an aroma massage. They'll have the most wonderful dreams once they're in bed!
- Of course there are also a few special delights that you, and especially the kids, shouldn't miss over the holiday period. Magician Engelbert has a whole bag of surprises, while you'll be spoiled for choice with Bertram and his more than 300 games. Meanwhile, the parents can be tasting wines in the hotel's own wine cellar. Or maybe you'd rather sample some fine spirits at the bar?
- We're especially keen to ensure that families have lots of space in their accommodation - family combinations with two separate bedrooms and a shared living area are always very popular. However, if the family apartments and suites are booked out, we have other family-friendly solutions with double bedrooms for the children and teenagers, and adjoining junior suites for the (grand)parents.