A unique biking paradise
The world of mountains and lakes in the southern reaches of the main Alpine range and the foothills of the Tauern mountains, is a source of infinite excitement for avid beginners, family cyclists, MTB heroes and “gear heads” of every shape and size, serving up breathtaking panoramas across all of Carinthia.
- broad range of opportunities: from family-friendly coasting, to breathtaking ascents and extreme trails
- professional service infrastructure (pick-up service, repair service, rental of bicycle and mountain bikes)
- 43 exceptionally designed tours
- perfect maps and info materials - NEW 2006 EDITION with more tours than ever before!
- magnificent views across all of Carinthia, all the way to the peaks of the Karawanken, the Italian Alps and the Grossglockner
- Nockbike shuttle service
- Professionally-run guided tours
- Coaching in correct biking technique
- 1,000 km network of cycling and MTB trails featuring all levels of
Nock-Biking – Mountain-bike tours with gondola shuttle
Freedom on two wheels couldn’t begin any easier than this. You’ll first take your bike and “head for the hills” aboard either the Kaiserburg or Brunnach National Park lift. Then, you’ll set out on any of 43 official, superbly designed and clearly marked mountain-bike routes. With all levels of difficulty – from easy to hard! For casual bikers and true gear heads!
NEW! In summer 2019 there has opened Europe´s longest FLOW-TRAIL in
Starting at the stone bow in front of the Bergrestaurant Kaiserburg you will
drive down into the valley with approx. 970 metres
difference of altitude and a gradient of around 8 percent as well as roling, feeder roads, small slopes and some curves on the
gravel path. Along the path there are places to relax in order to take a deep breath. There are enough overtaking possibilities
so that beginners and professionals can use the trail safely at the same time.
If you have never done this before or you want some excercise in advance, just try the bike parcours at the lift station
of the Kaiserburgbahn in the valley - behind the Römerbad spa.
There will be offered on the one hand the training course with several mobile wooden elements and permanently mounted
obstacles to improve the balance and the biking agility. On the other hand you will find the pumptrack, where you train to
build up speed through using up and down body movements.
Further details you will find under the following link