A unique biking paradise
The world of mountains and lakes in the southern reaches of the main Alpine range and the foothills of the Tauern mountains, is a source of infinite excitement for avid beginners, family cyclists, MTB heroes and “gear heads” of every shape and size, serving up breathtaking panoramas across all of Carinthia.
- broad range of opportunities: from family-friendly coasting, to breathtaking ascents and extreme trails
- professional service infrastructure (pick-up service, repair service, rental of bicycle and mountain bikes)
- 43 exceptionally designed tours
- perfect maps and info materials - NEW 2006 EDITION with more tours than ever before!
- magnificent views across all of Carinthia, all the way to the peaks of the Karawanken, the Italian Alps and the Grossglockner
- Nockbike shuttle service
- Professionally-run guided tours
- Coaching in correct biking technique
- 1,000 km network of cycling and MTB trails featuring all levels of
Nock-Biking – Mountain-bike tours with gondola shuttle
Freedom on two wheels couldn’t begin any easier than this. You’ll first take your bike and “head for the hills” aboard either the Kaiserburg or Brunnach National Park lift. Then, you’ll set out on any of 43 official, superbly designed and clearly marked mountain-bike routes. With all levels of difficulty – from easy to hard! For casual bikers and true gear heads!