Our safety and hygiene measures
Let us pamper you in peace here with us!
The health of everyone is always our highest priority here with us.
This is why we have drawn up a catalogue of measures which is constantly adapted to the current requirements.
It has been shown in the past that our guests have felt very safe and comfortable despite the current situation. We have received much positive feedback from our guests concerning our Corona measures during their stay as well as at their departure. We have often been told that we have enough space in all areas such as the hotel lobby, the restaurant area, on our beautiful sun terrace as well as in the indoor pool area, so that everyone can enjoy their holiday "safely" and to the full.
Our inclusive services will be maintained as good as possible with all necessary safety measures. You will enjoy many things more and perceive more consciously.
If we adhere to all prescribed measures nothing will stand in the way of great holidays with us at the Hotel St. Oswald. In general, we continue to rely heavily on the personal responsibility of each individual.
Entry and Arrival
- Currently, you do not need proof of entry to check-in at the hotel.
- When you enter Austria, you do not need proof of entry.
- All the information you need for your trip can be found at www.austria.info
Booking and cancellation
- In the case of cancellation at short notice, of late arrival or early departure we will charge the room rate (70% according to Austrian hotel regulations). The place of jurisdiction is Klagenfurt.
- We have adapted our cancellation conditions for the summer time 2022 to the situation. Currently you can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival.
- Should there be any changes concerning your planned holidays with us we will find a solution by talking together. Together with you we will look for an alternative date for your holidays with us.
- If you need to cancel and you have already made a down payment then we can offer you a credit note for your next stay.
- In the event of an official closure of the borders or the hotels we will offer you a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Should there be any restrictions (illness, accident) before your arrival please contact us immediately.
- We also ask you to only arrive in a healthy state.
- Tip: We recommend to take out a travel insurance via the Europäische Reiseversicherung (We recommend Hotelstorno Premium). Here you will also have insurance cover in the event of a travel interruption or an incident related to the pandemic. More information can be obtained here: Cancellation cover despite the pandemic. More on the general cancellation and accident insurance can be found here.
- There is currently no longer a mask requirement.
- When you arrive, we ask that only 1 person per family/per room go to reception to register.
- Before you register, we ask you to disinfect your hands at the disinfectant dispensers at the entrance or in the lobby.
- At the moment we refrain from shaking hands when you arrive.
- The registration sheet will be filled out on site as usual. This is done on arrival or a little bit later. You are also welcome to send us all your data in advance by e-mail. Then you only have to sign the registration sheet on site.
- If you would like to, we will accompany you to your room or suite as usual. If you do not want this, please simply tell us so at your arrival.
- You will even be offered the usual luggage service. If you would like us to help you carry your luggage, please tell us.
- In all public areas you can find the rules of conduct clearly visible.
In your room
- The mini bar will be filled according to your wishes, please tell us your preferences after you have arrived.
General hygiene measures
- Hygiene has always been an important matter to us.
- All areas are cleaned at regular intervals.
- Public areas are equipped with disinfection dispensers.
- Our cleaning agents already contain an antibacterial/viral substance.
- Regular airing is a matter of course for us.
Our excellent Hotel St. Oswald cuisine will also be offered to you as usual in these times:
- Strengthen yourself with our rich breakfast buffet.
- In the afternoon you will be offered our afternoon snack as usual.
- After an active day you will enjoy a tasty menu with choices and a salad buffet in the evening.
We ask you to disinfect your hands before going to the buffet and afterwards.
Bathing and sauna landscape
- In our bathing and sauna landscape you can enjoy everything as usual.
- At the entrance to the indoor pool you can find an information sheet how many persons are allowed at teh same time in the pool or in the sauna or in the steam bath.
- In addition, you will find further detailed information in every single area.
- The loungers in the spa area as well as on the sunbathing lawn are positioned as usual so that enough distance can be kept. There is enough space for everyone!
- All massage and cosmetic treatments are offered in compliance with the required hygiene measures.
- Our child care in the unique “Lebensbaum” is offered as usual.
- We ask that you and your children wash your hands when entering and leaving the “Lebensbaum”.
- Only healthy children are accepted.
- We recommend you to transfer the costs for your stay in advance and to pay the remaining amount with debit or credit card on site.
- You are welcome to pay your bill the day before until 9.00 pm as well as on the day of departure from 8.00 am..